Cross Woven Bracelet Class
Learn how to make this sparkling and dazzling bracelet in just one class – even if you have never beaded before. You will learn a technique known as “crossweaving” which is so gorgeous and easy, that you will want to make this piece in all different colors, over and over again. You will be able to leave class with a finished bracelet.
- Please come 15-20 minutes early to make your selections.
- 2 colors of “main beads” – Swarovski or other 4mm bicones, druks (round beads) 6mm or smaller, all work well. (100, 4mm beads or 75, 6mm beads will give you more than enough to make the bracelet).
- 150 coordinating cube beads (optional)
- 2 tube size 11/0 seed beads
- 2 wire guardians
- size 10 needle, wax, scissors and fireline thread available for use during class
All materials available for purchase at Abeille. A 10% discount will be given for class materials and any other materials purchased that day.
- 2 hours
- All Levels
- Materials Fee:
- Materials Not Included
Class Registration Policy
Abeille reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient enrollment. We will refund your registration fee if you are unable to attend a proposed make up date.
Store credit will be given for cancelations made at least 48 hours in advance of the start of a class, unless otherwise noted. All other cancelations or no-shows are nonrefundable.